The World's Leading Flat Fee Debt Collection Program
Join 20,000+ Consumer Business Who Collect More With Invoice Guard
How It Works
- Step 1You choose Invoice Guard by executing our agreement.
- Step 2You are provided a user name and password from your accounts manager that will allow you access to our International Debt Recovery Network, where you provide the debtor information on each case you are submitting for collections.
- Step 3Within 24 hours of placing your claim(s) an initial demand for payment letter will be sent to the debtor(s) you submitted. The debtor(s) will be advised to contact your office to pay their outstanding debt. Following this letter the debtor(s) will receive daily phone calls, email, and faxes in pursuit to get you paid.
- Step 430 days after placement of your claim(s) a stronger second demand for payment letter will be sent to the debtor(s) you submitted. The debtor(s) will be advised to contact your office to pay their outstanding debt.
- Step 545 days after placement of your claim(s) a strong third demand for payment letter will be sent to the debtor(s) you submitted. The debtor(s) will no longer be directed to communicate with you, but will be instructed to contact OUR office to pay their outstanding debt within 14 days.
- Step 660 days after placement if your debtor has not satisfies the obligation owed to you, you can decide to remove your debtor from collections with no charge. If you decide to continue with collections the debt will now be collected on a contingency basis at 20% of the balance.
- Step 790 days after placement you debtor will be considered “Non-Compliant” at this time your debtor may be sent to our affiliate attorney located within the jurisdiction of the debtor. All legal means and strategies to collect outside of court will be utilized to aid in the recovery of your money.
- Step 8If your “Non-Compliant” debtor still refuses to pay we will then advise you of what we recommend, which will either be closure of the case or litigation. if you choose to close your case, you will owe NOTHING to Invoice Guard or our affiliate attorney
- Step 9If your “Non-Compliant” debtor still refuses to pay we will then advise you of what we recommend, which will either be closure of the case or litigation. if you choose to close your case, you will owe NOTHING to Invoice Guard or our affiliate attorney.
What Others Are Saying
“As a small businessman, I need all my money just to make ends meet. Using Invoice Guard™ has saved me money. As soon as I turned the account over to them, they called my Debtor and he brought a check right over to me.”
Ahmad Steel, AR Director
“I factored an invoice owed my company and the Buyer did not pay as agreed. It almost put me out of business. When I turned it over for collection, my Buyer paid, but it cost me 33% of the money owed to me. I lost a lot of money and had to make up the balance out of my pocket. Since I started using Invoice Guard™, I turn accounts over thirty-one days after they are due. They get me paid and it only costs $100 a month.”
Kelly Bryant, CEO
“Before I started this program, I was losing a lot of money every year when I had to assign accounts to a collection agency that was charging me 50% because my accounts were small. About 1/3 of them were not collectable. Still, I have a lot of accounts. Invoice Guard™ is a great deal for me. I can assign all my accounts and get them worked hard by an aggressive firm acting on my behalf. Most of the ones that pay do so fast. I can always tell when they send the first letter because I start getting checks.”
Sheri Rivera, Day Care Owner
“Our company thinks your program is fantastic. As a HVAC contractor, we always have issues with our receivables. You guys are the best! It’s nice to find a product that really is a great value.”
Alex Southall, Owner
Request a FREE Consultation
Let us know a little about your situation, so we can put together a free assessment for you. Most request are responded to within 1 business day.